57 Koromatua Road, Ngahinapouri TWO HOMES - GREAT LOCATIONTweet
- Aerial - 57 Koromatua Road.pdf
- LIM- 57 Koromatua Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 57 Koromatua Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 57 Koromatua Road.pdf
- Title - 57 Koromatua Road.pdf
Property DescriptionEnter into this magical setting and be spellbound by its views. Nestled on the edge of a lake the main dwelling exudes the feeling of a log cabin from a faraway place.
Three bedrooms, two lounges, two bathrooms and an expansive timber deck to relax on while enjoying the gorgeous surrounds. Float your boat, watch the birdlife come and go and even throw a line in for some recreational fishing! The internal access garage has been decorated throughout and can easily be another living space.
The lake house has two bedrooms, open plan living and two toilets along with its own internal access garage. 10 minutes to town, close to both Ngahinapouri and Koromatua Schools...if location is key this ticks all the boxes! Call Stacey now to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey