38 Bowman Road ABSENTEE VENDOR: GOTTA GOTweet
- 38 Bowman Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Instrument 1 - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Instrument 2 - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Instrument 3 - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Instrument 4 - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- LIM - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 38 Bowman Road.pdf
Property DescriptionBuild your dream home to capitalise on the stunning views on offer towards Mt Pirongia. This 9348 m2 lifestyle section is situated on the desirable west side of Hamilton, with the up and coming Whatawhata Village close by, supported by a well known café, pub, petrol station and the rural Whatawhata Primary School. Not long and you are over the divide to Raglan for a bit of R&R or 10 minutes down the road to Te Kowhai.
Set back from the road further enhances the tranquillity on offer. Fenced into 2 paddocks including troughs, power and phone at the gate plus an implement shed. Reports available.
Bowman Road is a desirable location, properties are not on the market for long here. Don’t let this one slip away, call Stacey, The Waikato Lifestyle Specialist today to view. 027 404 7595
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey