3F/1 Wadier Place Wadier Place ApartmentTweet
- 3F-1 Wadier Pl - CT.pdf
- 3F-1 Wadier Pl - Rental Assessment.pdf
- AML Guidelines.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Purchaser Acknowledgment.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide (1).pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are seeking a smart investment or a well located crash pad, then this is worth checking out! Light, and Bright! This modern, low-maintenance one-bedroom apartment is an easy stroll from the West City shops and transport. Featuring open plan living with a well-appointed kitchen, a generous sized bedroom and private balcony with room for a BBQ. Your security is assured with pass code entry to the complex and barrier arm controlled undercover parking. Snap up this stylish, convenient and affordable apartment for yourself or have it as a rental investment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Trudi Ashby
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Trudi Ashby has been in the Real Estate industry since 2013 which has seen her gain a wealth of customer experience and a long record of happy and grateful clients. Trudi is extremely dedicated and knows how important communication is when selling your property. She continuously goes the extra mile and shows she cares about the people she is working for and not just the sale. Trudi originally comes from a background in sales, working for a top FMCG company. During that time, Trudi was recognised by her peers receiving the Most Valuable Person Award for NZ two years consecutively and the Top Sales Person Northern Region in her last year. Trudi is obviously driven to succeed and exceed client’s expectations. You will quickly know, from her friendly and approachable manner, you have a true professional to represent you on whatever real estate platform you are on.
Want to be put No.1? Then whether buying or selling, contact Trudi to get the ball rolling.
Contact Benita Dwyer
Blue Fern Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
As a long time West Auckland resident Benita brings her local knowledge, marketing savvy and friendly personality to Real Estate. Benita has joined Harcourts after over a decade of experience in sales, marketing and customer service.
With the backing of Readers Digest ‘Most Trusted Brand' and New Zealand’s largest Real Estate Company, Benita’s focus is on total client satisfaction.
For a fresh approach, packed full of energy, commitment, professionalism along with a friendly smile! - Look no further than Benita for all your real estate needs.