23/23 Tennyson Street, Te Aro, Wellington City City living with style...Tweet
- 2007 IEP assessment.PDF
- 23_23 Tennyson Street - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 7th Feb 2019 - letter regarding pipe leak.pdf
- Body Corp Rules.pdf
- Form 18 (Unit 23).pdf
- IEP assessment expanation.pdf
- Insurance (2018-19).pdf
- LIM SR427380 - 23-23 Tennyson Street.pdf
- Levies for Unit 23.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 23-23 Tennyson St.pdf
- Title - 23-23 Tennyson Street.pdf
Property DescriptionFeeling and looking more like a townhouse than an apartment, you have a unique chance to secure this central city property that has been owned and appreciated by the current owner for over 12 years. With a conventional layout (living down and bedrooms up) and a warm, sunny north facing aspect this property will equally make a great investment or residence for those who appreciate central city living.
Upstairs comprises two large double bedrooms that both have expansive wardrobes and a large bathroom which conveniently does contain a bath (great for relaxing or children). A second toilet is located downstairs.
On the downstairs entrance level, the spacious kitchen is an entertainer’s dream which is perfect as your home may well become congregation central. The kitchen works open plan with the dining and living with a sliding door leading to a sunny balcony. Inbuilt shelving is a very handy added feature.
Oh, and yes, a covered carpark does come with this apartment! Call us for more information.
2018-2019 body corp levies $8,958.54
July 2018-June 2019 rates – $2,480.79
OPEN HOME: Sunday, 11 – 11:30 am.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andy Duncan and Kahn May
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Thanks for helping us save paper by downloading property info online. To show our appreciation, we’ll make a donation to Cool Earth, the non-profit working to halt deforestation and climate change. For every download, you’ll be saving one whole tree!
You can find out more about Cool Earth and follow our progress here: https://www.coolearth.org/profiles/relatable/
Everyone deserves to have a real estate story they can be proud to tell. It’s on us to raise the bar and show the public that ours can be an industry that listens to feedback and seeks to improve.
For tips and advice on buying and selling, visit: www.relatable.co.nz