22 Atua Street, Johnsonville, Wellington Wide appeal in a great locationTweet
- 22 Atua St - Title - 469773.pdf
- 22 Atua Street - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 22 Atua Street Johnsonville Inspection Report.pdf
- Insurance information - 22 Atua Street.pdf
- LIM Report - SR 428729 - 22 Atua Street, Johnsonville.pdf
- Propertysmarts info - 22 Atua Street.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Sales near 22 Atua Street.pdf
- Tender Agreement - 22 Atua Street.pdf
Property DescriptionPlease note: A LIM and builders report have been ordered for this property and will be added to this system as soon as they arrive. If you register your email now, you will receive email notification as soon as these extra files are ready to download.
Get excited. Not often does such a versatile home come to market. Suited well for first home buyers, downsizers or investors, peruse through the list of attributes this sunny property has and tell me you are not impressed:
- Super solid and traditional construction. Built when only quality materials would do.
- All on one level, french doors open from the lounge for seamless access to the outdoors.
- Beautifully landscaped and fenced easy care section. Space for a pet or children to play.
- Sitting on its own FREEHOLD corner site which enhances the feeling of space.
- Prime Johnsonville location. Close to transport, schools, supermarkets and parks.
- Presented in excellent condition, just move in and relax with minimal work to do.
- Insulation in both the ceiling and underfloor combines with the excellent sun received for a dry, warm home.
- Gas hot water.
- Drive on to off-street parking.
We could continue, but your best move is to make a time to visit 22 Atua Street and see how much of a smart property decision you would be making by moving here. Get in while you still can.
OPEN HOME: Sunday, 1 - 1:30pm
TENDER: Closing on Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 2 pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andy Duncan and Kahn May
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Thanks for helping us save paper by downloading property info online. To show our appreciation, we’ll make a donation to Cool Earth, the non-profit working to halt deforestation and climate change. For every download, you’ll be saving one whole tree!
You can find out more about Cool Earth and follow our progress here: https://www.coolearth.org/profiles/relatable/
Everyone deserves to have a real estate story they can be proud to tell. It’s on us to raise the bar and show the public that ours can be an industry that listens to feedback and seeks to improve.
For tips and advice on buying and selling, visit: www.relatable.co.nz