1/24 Plynlimon Road, Fendalton $499,000 In Girls and Boys ZoneTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. Insurance Policy.pdf
- C. Listed Land Use.pdf
- D. Land Zone Information.pdf
- E. Rates Information.pdf
- F. School Zones.pdf
- G. Repair Analysis & Engineers Assessment.pdf
- H. Engineers Sign Off.pdf
- I. Rental Assesment.pdf
Property DescriptionA brilliant value, 3 bedroom home situated within a great range of school zones including Christchurch Girls and Boys High, Burnside High, Cobham Intermediate and Fendalton Primary.
Set on Plynlimon Road between Garreg and Idris Road with a lovely park to the east, this location is a hidden gem and attractive to a range of owner occupiers, investors, kiwi savers looking to use their first home grant or family downsizing.
As a home there is a generous open living area off the kitchen, family bathroom, plus separate toilet and laundry are ideally located to service a medium sized family. Three good sized bedrooms with 2 bedrooms having built in wardrobes. The roof has been replaced and the outdoor areas are an ideal size for the trampoline, BBQs and entertaining. Good carparking onsite for multiple cars plus on street options on this quiet street
There is the option to further enhance with additional landscaping, external decking (consent may be required). Several reports are available for the purchaser to assist in the ease of buying this home.
The location is handy to the Elmwood shops and services, Merivale Village, Fendalton Village, and Riccarton Mall.
Vacant and ready for a prompt sale. The RV is $495,000. Viewing by open homes or by appointment
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.