1/53 Ely Street Freehold Central City LivingTweet
- /EQC - 1/53 Ely/
- EQC - 1:53 Ely Street.pdf
- /Insurance - 1/53 Ely/
- Insurance - 1:53 Ely Street.pdf
- /Other Info - 1/53 Ely/
- Other Info - 1:53 Ely Street.pdf
- /Rates - 1/53 Ely/
- Rates - 1:53 Ely Street.pdf
- /Title - 1/53 Ely/
- Title - 1:53 Ely Street.pdf
Property DescriptionWithin the four avenues, this extremely tidy, easy-care property awaits a new owner who has central city living at the top of their list.
A double level, 3 bedroom townhouse with open plan living/dining, tucked back off the road and close to a whole host of amenities.
On the top floor the bedrooms are accompanied by 2 bathrooms, removing the morning ‘wait' for the shower.
Single internal access garaging with additional off-street parking increases the parking options.
Private and sunny, the fully fenced rear patio/BBQ area makes this property child and pet friendly.
With all EQ repairs completed, just move in and get on with living.
A freehold townhouse in such a desirable location won't stick around long.
Hurry and make your move now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer