10 Park Street Latitude ResidencesTweet
- Digital Brochure Latitude.pdf
- Floor Plans Final Latitude.pdf
- Plan Book 20 June 2017 Latitude.pdf
- Price List Latitude.pdf
- Q A Final with Programme Latitude.pdf
- Spec Sheet Latitude.pdf
Property DescriptionLatitude Residences are in an incredible location, combining amenities, attractions and convenience.
The Residences are situated on a prestigious corner site with elevated views across Tauranga Harbour to Mt Maunganui. The stunning development offers luxury apartment living in the Bay.
With only the picturesque Robbins park between you and the harbour - and the CBD just down the hill - these special residences offer the perfect combination of city and coastal lifestyle.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Owen and Bernadette Griffiths
NRG Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bernadette and Owen are a unique couple in real estate with a vast experience in real estate. There are no other real estate salespeople in the Bay of Plenty that can boast the variety and experience of these two, and hence why they are "Consultants with a Point of Difference".
They are dedicated to providing you as a seller or a buyer a hassle-free real estate experience to enable you to move onto the next phase of your life.
During their careers they have:
Owned and operated their own real estate business on Waiheke Island
Jointly managed a national real estate group throughout New Zealand
Trained, coached and mentored owners, managers and salespeople in real estate both in New Zealand and Australia
Grown and managed numerous real estate offices
Worked as project marketers for 7 large apartment complexes in the Bay of Plenty and Wellington
Been involved in residential real estate sales, property management, administration and management.
Their Points of Difference include:
Their knowledge and expertise gives you the seller a distinct advantage in getting your property sold above the rest
You get two for the price of one - providing a wider range of strengths, skills and talents
They are consultants, not salespeople, and choose to work with a limited number of sellers at any one time to ensure they provide you with the ultimate in service:
Empathy and caring
100% commitment to a sale
Owen and Bernadette are passionate about the Bay of Plenty, particularly Mt Maunganui - PARADISE! Their enthusiasm and love of the region is contagious and they have encouraged many out-of-town visitors to invest here