129a Bishop St, St Albans PropertyOpen HomesPublic ListingInspectionsEnquiriesHazardsPhotosMapBuyer MatchesClient LoginPromise Address 129a Bishop Street, St Albans, 8014 Price Indicator Auction Thursday 8 Aug 10:00 a.m. (gold Auction Room, 471 Papanui Road) Unless Sold Prior 4Bedrooms2Bathrooms1Total lounges2Garage1Off street3Total toilets Type Residential Sales Listing Agency Type Sole Method Of Sale Auction Seller Silver Palms Ltd Approx Year Built 2019 Simply Stylish - Townhouse Living at its BestTweet
- A. Certificate of Title (Underlying).pdf
- B. Floor Plans.pdf
- C. LIM Report.pdf
- D. Consented Plans.pdf
- E. Title Plan.PDF
- F. TA Approval s223 Certificate.pdf
- G. Land Zone Information.pdf
- H. School Zones.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionEmbrace your opportunity to enjoy the ultimate in easy-care living in this super-stylish executive townhouse by Silver Star Developments Ltd.
Constructed to a premium build standard, this home boasts the style and level of quality you'd expect to see in this highly-desirable neighbourhood. Situated on a tree-lined street surrounded by quality homes, the residence is ideally placed to enjoy the best of suburbia within a stone's throw of the city centre.
Tastefully decorated throughout, the superbly functional floorplan features spacious open plan living and dining with beautiful hard flooring and crowned by the exceptional designer kitchen. From the dining area, doors open out to a timber deck and, being a back section, this area enjoys privacy and shelter for dining alfresco or relaxing in the sun.
Upstairs comprises four double bedrooms including a generous master suite with luxurious private bathroom and spacious walk-in wardrobe. The remaining bedrooms are supported by the large family-style tiled bathroom. A separate downstairs toilet and laundry room complete this highly practical layout.
Here you'll enjoy the ease and luxury of the latest technology, with a specialist lighting system with iPad control and heating and cooling provided by ducted heat pump air conditioning.
In this fabulous central location, you may well choose to leave the vehicles in the double internal access garage and walk, bike or scooter to work. Within a short distance of Edgeware Village and Merivale Mall, everything you need is at your fingertips, including the excellent cafes and eateries of the nearby Victoria Street precinct. Sought-after zoning for St Albans School and Heaton Intermediate is the icing on the cake
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.