96 Alfred Street, Onehunga Fabulous FiftiesTweet
- Consent of purchaser prior to entering into contract.pdf
- Floor plan-96 Alfred Street.pdf
- LIM-96 Alfred Street.pdf
- OIA Purchaser Acknolegment forms.pdf
- Title-96 Alfred Street, Onehunga.pdf
- s&p agreement- 96 Alfred St.pdf
Property DescriptionA great era for home building, this sun-drenched light and bright weatherboard and tile bungalow is definitely worth wandering along the drive to view, a wonderful hideaway. Ideal for professionals and young families seeking their first slice of something sought after.
Nestled well off the street, a tranquil peaceful position. Open those French doors from the living room and meander out to enjoy a sunny spot on the expansive deck, perfect for entertaining or just simply relaxing. All the hard work has been done, the stunning native timber floors, polished with a matt finish, cosy or cool with a heat pump and well insulated both in the ceiling and underfloor. The stylish new kitchen, an entertainers delight, boasting plenty of bench space and storage, leading through to the dining and living areas.
The bedrooms are all doubles with the master bedroom overlooking the lush garden to the northwest, these are serviced by a very special sparkling new bathroom, fully tiled. Conveniently located, stroll along the road to one of the numerous local cafes or stay home and enjoy the serenity of the easy- care gardens. The hard work has been done here, you can move in as soon as you are ready. Double off street car pad, all this situated on your own freehold title - 457m2. Now is the ideal time to settle in and make the most of this home for years to come.
Ready and waiting for proud new owners.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Lindy Lawton
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Lindy commenced her real estate career in the late
1980s and has since received multiple accolades in the industry including being a "Multi- Million Dollar Member" every year since 2000.
Lindy is well known for her dedication, wealth of experience, competence and efficiency in providing a most professional service. Her natural enthusiasm and personable nature have contributed significantly to her success.
Lindy has a very comprehensive knowledge of the One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Mt Eden, Ellerslie, Onehunga, Royal Oak, Remuera and Epsom areas. She is a keen gardener, and enjoys outdoor pursuits, movies, theatre and travel.
We are delighted to have Lindy on our team and know you won’t be disappointed with the results she will achieve for you. If you’d like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact Lindy.