1/16 Rangipawa Road, One Tree Hill Affordable do-up delight!Tweet
- Auction Agreement - Rangipawa Rd 1-16.pdf
- LIM - Rangipawa Rd 1-16.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - Rangipawa Rd 1-16.pdf
- Title- 1-16 Rangipawa Road.pdf
Property DescriptionGetting successfully started on the property ladder can be helped by picking the right location to begin with so do yourself a favour, bring your paintbrush and get stuck in to refurbishing this character home in the ever-popular One Tree Hill. The basics are all here with open-plan kitchen, living and dining and excellent flow to a fenced lawn and garden area.
Walk the kids to school over the road. Centrally situated with great transport links into or away from town and with a plethora of shopping and dining options available locally.
Our overseas owners say sell so bring the family and friends and check this one out today!
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wednesday 29th May 2019, in rooms 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Agent: David Storer 021 400 000
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact David Storer
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
David has been successfully involved in Real Estate all of his life and having been active in the Auckland property market for over twenty years, he is perfectly placed to assist your next move. He is known for his straight-talking, dry humour and enthusiasm for the industry. David has a relaxed method of working while retaining the highest levels of professionalism through communication, appraisal and action.
A BSc. (Hons.) graduate from The University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (UK) and holding AREINZ status with both Agent and Auctioneer Licences. David has achieved recognition in many forms.
David is passionately involved with several sports, whether it be at an administrative, sponsorship, coaching or playing level, he has travelled the world playing and coaching cricket and is a sponsor and past member of the board of Cornwall Districts Cricket Association. He has also studied and performed with the Covert Theatre Improv Bandits.
David is married to Sarah, they have two children and live in Onehunga.
Whatever your Real Estate requirements, David is available to work with you to produce the best results for you. Give him a call today.