13 Queenstown Road, Hillsborough Quarter acre opportunityTweet
- Feasibility Report - Queenstown Rd 13.pdf
- LIM - Queenstown Rd 13.pdf
- Title - Queenstown Rd 13.pdf
Property DescriptionIt is not often these days that you'll find a tidy, north-facing home nestled on a gently sloping quarter acre section in such a convenient location. Astute purchasers will appreciate the investment in the 1,230sqm land area while providing a lovely home or good rental return. Zoned for mixed housing suburban, explore the opportunity for development under the current unitary plan. A Feasibility Report on the potential of the site is available.
The 1950s weather board home basks in sun most of the day. The bright open plan living has native timber floorboards, a modern kitchen and a heat pump. There are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gated and fully fenced, the children and pets will love the space to play and parking for vehicles is plentiful.
Close to the bus stop, motorway access points and walking distance for Hillsborough Primary School and Onehunga High.
It is the first time on the market in 37 years. The potential on offer is clear to see. Will the new owner be you?
Agent: Dianne Burt 021 222 1213
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wednesday 12 Jun 2019, in rooms 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Burt
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Dianne began her career in real estate in 2006 and hit the ground running. Her determination, enthusiasm and well tuned communication skills saw her winning listings and getting them sold. Towards the end of her first year she was nominated “Best New International Talent” and soon after her sales qualified her to be named a top achiever.
Dianne continued to grow her business and has now successfully sold a large number of properties, and is delighted at the amount of repeat business and referrals that come her way.
Prior to real estate, Dianne has been a school teacher for many years and a staff trainer running communication courses for front-line staff. She has also developed, operated and on-sold small franchised confectionery businesses. Dianne is married to David and has three grown up children.
Dianne has had an interest in property for many years, and firmly believes that property is a great investment.
Dianne has proven herself to be a capable negotiator and her impressive record of successful sales is testament to this. She has excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills and a proven record of “making it happen”. Dianne thrives on a challenge and will put 100% of her enthusiasm and energy into the task of marketing and selling your home.