10 Queenstown Road, Hillsborough Presenting a projectTweet
- Feasibility Report - Queenstown Rd 10.pdf
- LIM - Queenstown Rd 10.pdf
- Title - Queenstown Rd 10.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in 1949, this three bedroom weather board bungalow has been in the same family since it was built. Set in a street front position on a gently sloping, north-facing 817m² freehold section, this property is zoned for mixed housing suburban which gives plenty of opportunity to explore the development potential under the current unitary plan. Whether you are in the market to renovate, build your dream home, land bank or redevelop, options are a plenty. Put tenants in the house enabling you to gain some return on your investment while you prepare the plans. A development feasibility plan is available.
The current house offers all-day sun, three bedrooms, a conservatory, two living areas, lock up garage and workshop plus a separate double garage to the rear. The pigeon house in the garden represents a passion of the previous owner. The house is vacant with immediate possession available.
The property is conveniently positioned a short stroll to the bus stop and easy access to motorway links in all directions. In zone for the popular Hillsborough Primary School and nearby Onehunga High.
This opportunity presents the promise of a project and potential of significant returns.
Agent: Dianne Burt 021 222 1213
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wednesday 12 Jun 2019, in rooms 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Burt
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Dianne began her career in real estate in 2006 and hit the ground running. Her determination, enthusiasm and well tuned communication skills saw her winning listings and getting them sold. Towards the end of her first year she was nominated “Best New International Talent” and soon after her sales qualified her to be named a top achiever.
Dianne continued to grow her business and has now successfully sold a large number of properties, and is delighted at the amount of repeat business and referrals that come her way.
Prior to real estate, Dianne has been a school teacher for many years and a staff trainer running communication courses for front-line staff. She has also developed, operated and on-sold small franchised confectionery businesses. Dianne is married to David and has three grown up children.
Dianne has had an interest in property for many years, and firmly believes that property is a great investment.
Dianne has proven herself to be a capable negotiator and her impressive record of successful sales is testament to this. She has excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills and a proven record of “making it happen”. Dianne thrives on a challenge and will put 100% of her enthusiasm and energy into the task of marketing and selling your home.