29A Horotutu Road, Greenlane Your own private oasisTweet
- Auction Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration - consent - IRD notice.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement .pdf
- Title - Horotutu Road 29A.pdf
Property DescriptionI’ve found the perfect home for you! Tucked away down a secure gated drive you’ll discover this gorgeous executive style home you'll be proud to call your own. Fresh, modern and light-filled interior comprising of four bedrooms. stylish kitchen offering all the mod cons and a breakfast bar for casual dining, spacious open plan north-west facing living with glass sliders that open seamlessly to the private decking and landscaped gardens, a peaceful sanctuary for relaxing and entertaining. Upstairs the master bedroom has a large en-suite and walk in robe, and three further double bedrooms service by a well-appointed family bathroom. Double garaging plus plenty of room to park a boat or extra vehicles. Stroll to Cornwall Park or visit the local shops and cafes nearby, or catch a train to the central city, with motorway links only minutes away. A rare offering, an unparalleled lifestyle in a central location, so don't miss this opportunity to make it your home.
Agent: Dianne Nichol 021 272 0975
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wednesday 3 July 2019, 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
To download further information regarding this listing, please visit:
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.