66A Grey Street, Onehunga Affordable suburban chicTweet
- Body Corp minutes - 66A Grey Street.PDF
- LIM - 66A Grey Street.pdf
- Pre-contract Disclosure Statement - 66A Grey Street .pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 66A Grey Street.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 66A Grey Street.pdf
- Title - Grey St 66A.pdf
Property DescriptionConveniently situated in the heart of Onehunga's plethora of commercial and retail outlets this simple and stylish lock and leave is waiting for its new owners. Named by Auckland Council as one of its main transformative locations Onehunga remains a key Auckland growth area with re-gentrification well underway and significant further upgrades planned. The train, bus and Waterview Tunnel help city and north-western access while the airport motorway brings that so much closer. Taumanu Reserve has proved oh so popular for bikers and walkers of two (and four) legs. The more energetic may use the Wake Park but everyone is welcome for brunch along the cafe strip.
An easy stroll to Onehunga Primary or The Golden Grove Montessori, Royal Oak Intermediate and Onehunga High Schools.
Live in or rent out? With Mt Smart Stadium and Waikaraka Park so close, Air BnB may prove a winner as well.
Just make sure you get in touch because "She goes, she goes!"
Agent: David Storer 021 400 000
View: Sun 1-1.30pm
To download additional information please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/1410783
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact David Storer
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
David has been successfully involved in Real Estate all of his life and having been active in the Auckland property market for over twenty years, he is perfectly placed to assist your next move. He is known for his straight-talking, dry humour and enthusiasm for the industry. David has a relaxed method of working while retaining the highest levels of professionalism through communication, appraisal and action.
A BSc. (Hons.) graduate from The University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (UK) and holding AREINZ status with both Agent and Auctioneer Licences. David has achieved recognition in many forms.
David is passionately involved with several sports, whether it be at an administrative, sponsorship, coaching or playing level, he has travelled the world playing and coaching cricket and is a sponsor and past member of the board of Cornwall Districts Cricket Association. He has also studied and performed with the Covert Theatre Improv Bandits.
David is married to Sarah, they have two children and live in Onehunga.
Whatever your Real Estate requirements, David is available to work with you to produce the best results for you. Give him a call today.