147 Waimairi Road, Ilam 45 Years on - Prime Profile LocationTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. EQC Information.pdf
- C. Land Zone Information.pdf
- D. Listed Land Use Information.pdf
- E. Rates Information.pdf
- F. School Zones.pdf
- G. Insurance Policy.pdf
- H. LIM Report.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionThe opportunity has just been presented after 45 years of ownership and the first time available to the public for sale.
Located on the high profile corner of Wamairi Road and Dovedale Ave, directly opposite the UC Teachers college and University of Canterbury grounds. Close to the Bush Inn Centre, supermarket and services.
Set on a prime 878 sqm TC1 land and underlying potential zoning for medicinal, educational or aged units, this site has options all over it.
This is a home of 2 massive living areas, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, double garage plus carport. The configuration of the home provides the options of changing to a multi room 5-bedroom investment property.
RV is $ 650,000. We have clear instructions from the trustees to sell this property. For genuine sale and the trustees reserve the right to bring the auction day forward.
Viewing by appointment or by open home times
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.