155A Ilam Road, Ilam Appointed To Please, Designed For EaseTweet
- 1. Particulars and Conditions of Auction.pdf
- 1..Code Compliance Certificate - APPROVED.pdf
- 10. REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- 11. How to find our Auction Rooms.pdf
- 1b. Gas Certificate.pdf
- 2. LIM .pdf
- 3. Title.pdf
- 3b. Easement Instrument.pdf
- 4. Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- 6. School Zones.pdf
- 7. LLUR .pdf
- 8. Mortgage Express Buyer Flyer.pdf
- 9. Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
Property DescriptionImmaculate, modern and tailor-made for the mature executive family or professional couple with the added bonus of zoning for Boys & Girls High and Burnside.
Complete integration between kitchen, dining & living encourages effortless engagement between guests and host for casual gatherings while cocktails and canapes can be served in the separate formal lounge. Roll back sliders from social regions to sunny private courtyards for outdoor enjoyment and fine summer living.
Three bedrooms & two bathrooms upstairs look after the family while a fourth bedroom downstairs is great for guests or the almost-independent teen.
Wet-areas are elegantly tiled with contemporary vanities, bath, frameless glass showers and faucets sure to add a five-star dimension to your daily living.
Stylishly executed in cedar and plastered concrete panel, double-glazed with a quality chattel list.
Be impressed by the very best and discover how this chic & contemporary home can offer versatile solutions to your lifestyle demands.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Corina Grey
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD ILAM
Licensed REAA 2008
Positive, Friendly and Enthusiastic...
“Straightening the curves, flattening the hills.” - Corina Grey
With a passion and clear understanding of interiors, architecture and the way people live, Corina Grey is an asset to any real estate venture.
Recognising it is all about the people; Corina’s primary focus is working alongside her clients to ensure they uncover the best of the best in their search for their dream home. Be it buying or selling, Corina brings an enthusiastic, personable and helpful approach to every task.
Having worked predominately with buyers over the last few years, Corina is well and truly immersed in the local real estate market and is no stranger to hard work and challenges; tirelessly working to ensure client needs are not only being met, but exceeded, every time.
Having been described as honest, trustworthy and full of integrity, Corina is a delight to work with. Offering a perfect balance of experience, laughter and local market knowledge Corina is ready, and able, to help you turn your dream into a reality.
Contact her today.