60 Somerville Road, Shelly Park Larger than lifeTweet
- Revised property file 02.03.2018.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst impressions can be deceiving, you will not believe the amount of extra space this large 7 bedroom family home offers. Boasting multiple living rooms, sizeable bedrooms and a fabulous entertainers kitchen this home will cater for the extended family and more.
A welcoming front entry leads through to the open plan family, dining and kitchen, here the unobstructed rural view will melt the stress away. Sliders lead to a good sized deck ideal for summer barbeques. A separate lounge, family bathroom and 4 bedrooms are also offered on this main level. 3 further bedrooms, a bathroom and huge rumpus/lounge downstairs makes it the perfect teenagers retreat.
If you have a camper van or boat, you can take advantage of the extra parking bays to the side and rear of the home. With so much on offer this home should be top of your viewing list. Vendors are motivated, this property is set to sell, don't let this great opportunity slip away without viewing.
A short drive to Howick Village and Botany Shopping Centre. A minute walk to Somerville Intermediate or 10 minutes to Howick College and Shelly Park Primary, it couldn't be more handy.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sarah Salmond
Bayleys Real Estate Ltd, Bayleys
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Bayleys Real Estate is proud to introduce well known and experienced salesperson Sarah Salmond who has recently joined the team at the Howick Ridge Office.
Known and respected for her dedication to generating superb results for her valued clients Sarah now has the significant backing support and resources of Bayleys Real Estate to bring to clients.
A long term resident of the Howick area, mother of three teenage children Sarah is well able to sit alongside local families and find a way to solve Real Estate issues.