204 Maungatapu Road, Maungatapu, Tauranga HELP is on it's Way!Tweet
- /Auction Documents/
- 204 Maungatapu Rd Title.pdf
- 204 Maungatapu Road, Tauranga draft Auction Conditions of Sale.pdf
Property DescriptionGood bones, great possibilities, huge tidy-up! This 1960's brick character home just needs a buyer who can see the 'wood for the trees'. This family home was refurbished in the 1990's and boasted colourful gardens and manicured trees/shrubs, but today there are just the remnants of yesterday.
This is a 3 bedroom home with semi open plan living, and good indoor/outdoor access out to a north facing terrace. One can also enjoy good inner harbour water views and Mount views from the privacy of the terrace and living areas. This property would suit first home buyers, or a great opportunity for buyers looking for a 'project'. A good solid home just needing some TLC!
Features & Benefits:
* Small water views of inner harbour and Mount Maunganui
* Close to Anchorage Grove Beach Reserve
* Solid 1960's brick home, refurbished in the 1990's
* Good heating with - built-in-wood-burner, heat pump, HRV System, insulated ceiling and underfloor
* Flat fully fenced/gated section
* Undercover spacious tandem carport with built-in-brick attached storage room
* Potential project/'do-up' house & section
* Good location, close to all local amenities
* Semi open plan, spacious lounge. Dining room and lounge and master bedroom have access out to a north facing terrace
* 3 double bedrooms, separate toilet, separate laundry room, bathroom with separate shower box, bath & vanity
Close to local Amenities: Adjacent to local shops, bust stop, close to Anchorage Beach Reserve, Maungatapu Primary School, Maungatapu Service Station, Harley's Daycare, Maungatapu Shopping Centre, Maungatapu Pre-School, Maungatapu Kindergarten, Te Wati Park/Playground, Rotary Beach Reserve, close to Palmer's Garden Centre & Cafe Botannix, close to main arterial routes, easy access to Bayfair Shopping Mall, Greerton Village and Tauranga CBD. Zoned for Tauranga Intermediate School, Tauranga Girl's College, Tauranga Boy's College.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sue Graham
Realty Link Marketing Limited
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
First Class Results….
Sue’s vast knowledge and experience in the Tauranga Real Estate market see’s her achieving top results for her clients.
Sue has consistently qualified a member of the Captains Club since 2004, and the prestigious Multi Million Dollar Chapter of the Captains Club since 2006. This places her in the top 5% of all LJ Hooker Sales People internationally.
Sue is now a Life Member of Captains Club 2015