237 Depot Road, Burnt Hill LifeStyle Block - One Wee Honey!Tweet
- 2018 Septic inspection.pdf
- 29.10.18 -237 Depot Road - Sale and Purchase.pdf
- Builders Report 2017.pdf
- EQC ASB form.pdf
- Other Information.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
- Title & Easements Instuments.pdf
Property Description2 generous bedrooms, open plan living, neutral toned colours throughout, carpet and vinyl laid only a year ago, painted throughout, 11 fully fenced paddocks with water, established fruit & nut trees, shelter belt, large veggie garden with irrigation, chicken coop, animal shelters, and a recently built Oregon pen for sheep, cattle and horses.
The owners just have adored this property and had intentions to be here for a long time but, family has called, they need to be present elsewhere, so reluctantly this property is on the market to sell.
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their
Contact Annie Smith
Licensee REAA 2008
Annie has a passion for people and real estate, a passion that ensures she gives 110% to all her clients. Annie has a substantial reputation within the Oxford and Darfield communities of getting great real estate results. She loves what she does....and she is great at it.