29 Consols Street, Waihi SUNNY SIDE UPTweet
- Property Aerial View.PNG
- Sun Path.docx
- /Rates Information/
- Rates Info - HDC.html
- Rates Info - WRC.html
Property DescriptionThis property has such a lot going for it.....perched on an elevated 525m2 section in a great location, it has 3 double bedrooms, a new bathroom, new kitchen, new carpet and interior paint, a great deck on 2 sides which offers a good view of the gorgeous Waihi hills.... the list goes on.
The exterior needs a tidy up; a water blast and a general section tidy but this is a good house. Location is very handy to town and supermarket etc.
Be in quick here - vendor is motivated to move on and offers vacant possession. Ring now for an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sue Moore
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Sue ventured into real estate in 2000, having had several less than desirable experiences when buying and selling real estate. The theory was that she could do the job better; and she does.
With previous life experience as a dairy farmer and then as a retail store owner in Waihi, she has a wealth of local knowledge which she will share with enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and great professionalism. She treats people as she would like to be treated herself and has formed many friends in the process.
Sue is very proud of her years with Professionals. She is part of a small team with a huge amount of real estate experience in the town. She is always happy to help with your real estate needs. Give her a call. You might make a friend.