3/27 Wrights Road, Addington, ChristchurchTweet
- 00. PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- CERA - 3:27 Wrights Rd.png
- CLM-2010-146872 - CSA UNDER $15K.pdf
- CLM-2011-099555 - EW CSA Letter.pdf
- CLM-2011-099555 - LAND SETTLEMENT - LESS THAN EXCESS LETTER.pdf
- CLM_2010_146872 - 2010-146872 SOC.pdf
- CLM_2011_099555 - 2011-099555 SOC.pdf
- CLM_2011_099555 - KB BUILDERS - PAID.pdf
- Complaints and dispute resolution procedures.pdf
- Loan Market .jpg
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Rates information - 3:27 Wrights Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionHave you been looking for that first home, investment or a family functional home for quite some time? Look no further here at 3/27 Wrights Road all your living requirements are fully catered for.
This property boasts:
3 large bedrooms
open plan kitchen, living & dining.
Indoor & outdoor flow
Double drive through garage
Low maintenance back section
Situated in a very popular location in Addington. Bars, restaurants, shops, schools and recreational activities are minutes away!
Wrights Road has been much loved for many years by our owners. There is a new adventure on the horizon and is the perfect opportunity for you to snap up this home!
Come along to one of our open homes or book in for a private viewing today.
Copy and paste the link to access the property files http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/3/27WrightsRd
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.