315 New Brighton Road, Burwood Green Belt Location - 1161sqmTweet
- 01 - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 02 - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 03 - Registered Title Instruments.pdf
- 04 - EQC Land Claim and Geotechnical Report.pdf
- 05 - District Plan Property Search.pdf
- 06 - CCC Floor Levels Information.pdf
- 07 - CCC Rates Information - 315 New Brighton.pdf
- 08 - Site Diagram.pdf
- 09 - Recent Local Sales - Post-EQ Homes.pdf
- 10 - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionHere's your opportunity to secure 1161sqm of freehold land, strategically positioned just minutes from the Avonside Girls' / Shirley Boys' shared campus currently under construction.
** Reports and sale particulars available at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/315NewBrighton **
- Secluded rear site with unobstructed eastern boundary
- Waitakiri School zone, Chisnallwood Intermediate only 1.3km away
- Only a short commute to The Palms and CBD
- TC3 land zoning
- No restrictive covenants
- Established trees and plantings provide added privacy
With local infrastructure restored and improved, confidence is quickly returning to this pocket of the north-east. Now's time to secure a foothold in a locality well-poised for future capital growth. Our determined sellers eagerly await your offer - enquire today.
NB: Boundaries and measurements are indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Peter Griffioen
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Peter Griffioen - or simply Griff to those who know him - has an established reputation as a high-producing Harcourts Canterbury salesperson. With a focused approach to customer service you can rest assured that you are in good hands, whether it be a relaxed chat about the state of the market or an in-depth discussion regarding your next property transaction.