9/31 Gloucester St Very Central CityTweet
- A. Body Corporate Information.pdf
- B. Unit 9 - Form 18.pdf
- C. Insurance Information.pdf
- D . Detailed Chattel List.pdf
- E. Title.pdf
Property DescriptionA very rare opportunity to secure a very cool and affordable Peter Beaven crafted true inner city pad. The location is brilliant at 31 Gloucester St between Christs College entry and the Art Gallery. This is truely a delightful home and an exciting location to live in.
Designed with classic Peter Beaven flair and style. The pitched roofs, interesting angles, cover ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and little quirky touches makes this home to enjoy.
Located on the first floor is an open plan living dining area and seperate galley kitchen, full windows provide for broad and deep views into the CBD and street scene. The internal stairs open to two quaint bedrooms with a seperate bathroom with tiled shower. An attic study is a bonus for storage or solitary retreat. An onsite carpark is ideal for this location.
Great proximity to Hagley Park, Art Galley, Museum, Art Centre, Public Hospital, Avon River and multitude of exciting cafes, restaurants, shopping plus so much more.
Very rare to secure such a cool property in this desired location. Ideal as a town pad, owner occupier, short or long term rental. Being sold including the furniture and chattels. Our owners are Sumner based and currently use this as their town base or for short term rental.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.