385 Snodgrass Road, Whakamarama A Solidly Stunning ResidenceTweet
- LIM Report 385 Snodgrass Rd.pdf
- PIM 385 Snodgrass Rd.pdf
- Property Card 385 Snodgrass Rd.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 385 Snodgrass Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionA magnificent home of exceptional quality crafted from proven and trusted solid materials, ensuring longevity and stress-free living for years to come.
Fabulously located in a highly desirable position, surrounded by quality properties where there is a real sense of community.
Picture perfect water views encompassing all the area is known for including boating, fishing and water sports - all here for you to enjoy or simply relax and take in the tranquillity of your surroundings.
Multiple opportunities here - consider dual living, Airbnb, holiday let or enjoy the space and privacy. Set amongst easy care established gardens in addition to ample garaging and off-street parking for the boat and camper.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ingrid Cotton
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Ingrid Cotton is an experienced, innovative real estate salesperson who enjoys working along the stunning Bay of Plenty coastal strip.
Many years in the interior design and construction business and her track record as an award-winning interior and lighting designer gives Ingrid a useful understanding of the building industry and property presentation. Her capacity to get a deal over the line and her strong ethics bring a clarity and certainty to the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of property.
Ingrid has quickly made a name for herself with a particular focus on apartment living and high-end luxury coastal property in the Bay of Plenty. Recently she secured a record price for a Papamoa property and then secured an unprecedented beachfront sale that broke further records. She loves to match clients to property and she does this by listening to them and responding to their needs. She calls on her interior design skills when clients need guidance on ways to get their home ready for the market, ensuring their property stands out amongst others.
Outside of real estate Ingrid can be found in her rare spare time with her family and walking her dog Snoop on the beach. A lover of art and design, skiing and scuba diving, she’s also a passionate supporter of many charities.
Contact Louisa Old
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Louisa Old brings passion, dedication and over thirty years sales experience to the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty business.
She prides herself on strong communication and negotiation skills and an empathy toward clients’ needs.
Louisa sets her goals high and is committed to results. Her steadfast work ethic has resulted in an exceptional 98% list to sell rate and achieving excellent results for her clients is her highest priority. “I work extremely hard to ensure the best possible result and I don't give up easily.”
Emigrating with her family to New Zealand from Yorkshire in the United Kingdom sixteen years ago, she is grateful where the place they pointed to on the map turned out to be Tauranga. Louisa believes she found a region with amazing opportunities for her daughters and has thoroughly embraced the wonderful lifestyle the Bay of Plenty has to offer.
Louisa has listed and sold properties all over Tauranga and feels excited and privileged to be part of the professional service that the Sotheby’s brand prides itself on.