38 Thames Street, St Albans Offshore Owner Not ReturningTweet
- Auction Agreement, Vendors Disclosures & REA Guide.pdf
- Auction Forms & Information-compressed.pdf
- LIM -compressed.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement -compressed.pdf
- TC Land Rating-compressed (1).pdf
Property DescriptionChange in circumstances for UK based owner necessitate the definite sale of this stylish Oamaru Stone clad townhouse featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area complemented with heat pump and ventilation system. Additionally, a separate laundry, internal access double garage and off-street parking complete the offering.
The private and secure courtyard lawn and patio area is ideal for entertaining and BBQs while offering opportunities to further enhance the easy care freehold site.
A low maintenance opportunity for those looking to downsize or a convenient family home for busy professionals located close to early childhood centres, primary schools and only 4km to the revitalised city centre. This home will be of broad appeal.
Owners desire to see this home sold on or before auction day indicates astute purchasers should immediately recognise this opportunity and proceed with appropriate haste.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact James Shepherd
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
With a strong understanding that we are in the Age of the Customer, communication is key for James. Listening more than he talks is a priority, particularly when you are determined to ensure clients realise their real estate goals. James results to date are testament to the effort and commitment he offers all his clients.
Ambitious and driven, James has an excellent appreciation of both business and property having previously been a successful project manager and business owner. Currently undertaking the National Certificate in Real Estate (Branch Manager) is natural progression for James who continues to strive for successful development and results for both himself and his clients.
In a real estate landscape that is consistently moving and changing, it is essential to work with an agile individual, someone who strives to have a clear understanding of your needs and respects your wishes beyond all else.
So for your next real estate decision call James today on 027 554 5046