3 St Clair Cls, Harewood Fabulous Family Home - Overseas Vendor Wants SoldTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. EQC Information.pdf
- C. Insurance Policy.pdf
- D. LIM Report.pdf
- E. School Zones.pdf
- F. Rates Information.pdf
- G. Land Zone Information.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated in an excellent family-friendly neighbourhood, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence is a must-see for families. Don't delay as the motivated overseas vendor is serious about selling.
Spread over two levels, the comfortable modern home with traditional styling and neutral decor comprises an open plan spacious kitchen and dining area plus two generous, interconnected living spaces offering flexibility. The large,functional modern kitchen is well-appointed and features a breakfast bar for casual family dining.
The living area opens out via French doors to a sunny north-west facing paved patio, an ideal spot for family meals, a quiet drink or entertaining guests. The established landscaped gardens are attractive and easy care.
With three generous double bedrooms upstairs, including the huge master bedroom with ensuite, and double bedroom downstairs, there is plentiful accommodation on offer.
The property includes plenty of off-street parking for extra vehicles plus the superb convenience of an attached double internal access garage.
In this location, everything you need is at your fingertips with Nunweek Park next door, Christchurch Airport just a few minutes away and zoning for excellent schools within a short distance of your door.
Don't delay & miss this opportunity to secure a fantastic home in a great neighbourhood. Ignore the high RV, vendors want sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.