40 Weka Street, Oxford Family Focused Design-You're Welcome to Pick Me!Tweet
- 40 Weka Street Sale and Purchase FINAL.pdf
- LLUR, TC rating, Hazard district map.pdf
- Title & Easements.pdf
- solid wood burners.pdf
Property DescriptionBuild completed in Dec. 2014
Double internal access garaging
4 generous bedrooms with robes
Land area 858m2 (approximately)
Excellent potential space for outdoor entertaining
The Vendor has an expectation that the property is over $465,000
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their
Contact Annie Smith
Licensee REAA 2008
Annie has a passion for people and real estate, a passion that ensures she gives 110% to all her clients. Annie has a substantial reputation within the Oxford and Darfield communities of getting great real estate results. She loves what she does....and she is great at it.