4 Lake Road, Frankton, Hamilton Freehold Industrial InvestmentTweet
- 01. CT - Lake Rd, 4.pdf
- 02. Fact Sheet - Lake Rd, 4 - Auction.pdf
- 03. LIM Report.pdf
- 03a Land Use Letter.pdf
- 04. Deed of Lease.pdf
- 05. PGE Lease May 2019.pdf
- 06. Tenancy Schedule - Lake Rd, 4.pdf
- 07. Outgoings Spreadsheet.pdf
- 08. Plans.pdf
- 09. ISA Report.pdf
- 09a. Asbestos Management Report A-00564 - 4 Lake Road, Hamilton.pdf
- 10. Industrial Zone Rules.pdf
- 11. NAI Harcourts - Waikato Property Management Services 2019.pdf
- 12. HAMILTON Investment Prospectus.pdf
Property Description• Returning $45,000pa plus GST and Outgoings
• Warehouse with functional stud height and 3 roller door access
• 3-phase power
• Front reception/office with mezzanine lunchroom
• Well-presented and maintained, sunny position
• Popular and sought-after Frankton location
Northern end of Lake Road, Frankton, approximately 500m from Frankton Village. This property is well placed for access to SH1 and other major arterial routes around Hamilton. Near neighbours include Plain & Fancy Kitchens and Bathrooms, Trikiso Buses, Top Gun Carpainters, Advantage Auto Centre, Ecopaints and Auto Trail to name a few.
A very clean and tidy premises with excellent office and lunchroom facilities in a very desirable location with historically little to no vacancy. Easy access to Hamilton’s CBD and major arterials.
11am, Thursday 30th May 2019, NAI Harcourts Auction Room, Corner Victoria and London Streets, Hamilton
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Scott Sander
Monarch Commercial Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Scott joined the highly successful NAI Harcourts commercial real estate team in early 2014, where his focus and area of responsibility is the Frankton commercial and industrial sector of the city. Honest and hardworking, he has a passion for commercial and industrial property and has concluded many successful leases and sales within the Hamilton area.
Scott has a background in the trades industry, which has provided a network of contacts as his commercial real estate career grows. He is well equipped to understand your needs and requirements, and is also able to pool information from within the NAI team to give you the best possible advice and gain results for both clients and customers. Working alongside him, Scott has a Licensed PA to support him in the business of solving your property problems in a timely and consistent manner.
His experience in the field of industrial sales and leasing and his enthusiasm, varied life experiences and common sense is of benefit to all.