10 Millcroft Place, Parklands, Christchurch Calling Families or InvestorsTweet
- 1. Certificate of Title.pdf
- 10 Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 11.Consent Purchaser v 8.0 March 2017.pdf
- 12.Mortgage Express Flyer.pdf
- 13. Particulars and Conditions of Sale of Real Estate by Auction_10 Millcroft Place.pdf
- 14.REA S&P guide .pdf
- 2. LIM70221719 - Report.pdf
- 3. Listed Land User Register.pdf
- 4. Insurance Policy.pdf
- 5. Insurance Premium Summary.pdf
- 6. EQC Pack_ CLM-2010-115158 - 10 Millcroft Place SAR.pdf
- 7. EQC Report Feb 2012.pdf
- 8. Not Flood Risk IFV Land Settlement Pack.pdf
- 9. Auction forms.pdf
Property DescriptionThis well maintained property located just minutes from Bottle Lake and the beaches is set in a quiet suburban cul-de-sac offering the perfect location to raise a family or enjoying the later years.
With a short drive to the local shops and services at Parklands, this property also has excellent school zones including Queenspark Primary and both Shirley Boys' and Avonside Girls', and it's a short commute to the CBD.
This spacious home offers lots of natural light particularly from the large kitchen and living areas, which connect to a separate lounge providing flexible family living options. The four double bedrooms include a master with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus three master bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
The living area and lounge have sliding doors opening to a paved BBQ area, providing a quiet and sheltered outdoor entertaining area with great indoor/outdoor flow. A large double internal access garage and off-street parking complete the appeal.
A key feature of this great family home is the split system fully ducted heat pump and air conditioning system, providing the ability to independently heat (or cool) the living and bedroom areas.
Green zone - TC2 - Yellow
Auction Wednesday 31st July, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Phil Holt
Contact Don Yee
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD ILAM
Licensed REAA 2008
Familiar Face - Results Speak Volumes!
Whatever the change in market, my determination, perseverance, drive & success have remained unchanged.
Don Yee came to New Zealand from Hong Kong in 1980 following in the footsteps of his great grand-father and is now firmly and happily settled in Christchurch with his New Zealand born wife and son.
After joining Harcourts Holmwood in 1996, Don consistently achieved within the top 10% of property consultants in Canterbury based on performance and numerous times has been the No.1 Salesperson of the Year for Ilam Office. In addition, he also earned multiple sales awards within Harcourts Canterbury; No. 16, 2002-2003, No. 21, 2003-2004, No.18, 2010-2011 and No. 31, 2013-2014. No. 37, 2017-2018.
His professionalism and approach-ability give clients the utmost confidence in his ability to negotiate the greatest outcome for you effectively and confidently.
His fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and English has allowed him to establish a strong, multicultural client base and he would like to include you among them. Efficient and consistent performance means happy clients. Talk to Don now and he will sell you on the same outlook.