47 Wainoni Road, Wainoni As Is, Where Is - It's Been Fletchered!Tweet
- 00 - 47 Wainoni - Auction Forms & Information.pdf
- 01 - 47 Wainoni - Particulars and Conditions of Sale.pdf
- 02 - 47 Wainoni - Record of Title.pdf
- 03 - 47 Wainoni - Registered Title Instruments.pdf
- 04 - 47 Wainoni - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 05 - 47 Wainoni - Geotechnical Investigation Report.pdf
- 06 - 47 Wainoni - Urban Structural Services Assessment.pdf
- 07 - 47 Wainoni - Asbestos Testing Report.pdf
- 08 - 47 Wainoni - Comparable As Is Sales.pdf
- 09 - 47 Wainoni - Fully Insured Sales.pdf
- 10 - 47 Wainoni - CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- 11 - 47 Wainoni - ECAN LLUR.pdf
- 12 - 47 Wainoni - CERA Land Zone.pdf
Property DescriptionOur offering is yet another example of a property which had been through the Fletcher EQR process only for it to be discovered that the foundations were still out of level. Hence, upon conclusion of an over-cap insurance settlement, our owners have issued clear instructions to sell on ‘as is, where is’ basis.
• Private rear site of 1214sqm
• Net site area of 957sqm approx. excluding driveway
• TC3 zone
• 130sqm 1940s roughcast bungalow
• Separate single garage + workshop
• Maximum floor level variation of 44mm approx.
Here we’re positioned within handy proximity to the local shops, key transport routes, Chisnallwood Intermediate and Haeata Community Campus.
While there’s work to be done here, be assured our sellers have every intention of seeing this property sold come auction day. Pursue today for a sub-entry level opportunity.
Auction: Tuesday 25th June from 12 noon, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe material provided has been compiled by the collection of records, documents, or information which may have been supplied by third parties, the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly it is merely passing over the information as supplied to us.
This material is provided to assist you with obtaining relevant information about the property, it is not intended that you rely solely on this information and you should conduct your own investigation. This could be legal, technical or any other advice relating to the property or information on the property.
We recommend you seek legal and other professional advice before bidding at auction, signing a sale and purchase agreement or signing any other contractual document.
Contact Caleb Griffioen
Gold Real Estate Group Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Having completed his LLB/BA (Political Science) at the University of Canterbury in 2013, Caleb has gained a solid base knowledge of sales and consumer law, conveyancing, and housing policy issues. Disinclined to practise law, Caleb made the decision to join the family profession.
Whilst studying, Caleb joined Team Griff as a personal assistant in 2009. There he learned first-hand the level of service and care involved in any property transaction, implementing innovative systems and processes to improve Team Griff's client experience. Caleb has now transitioned into a full-service sales role, and has earned an extensive list of satisfied clients in the process.
Christchurch born and raised, Caleb is buoyed by what lies ahead for the garden city.
“With the city’s rebuild well underway, it’s certainly an exciting time to be working in the real estate business - no two days are ever the same”.
Caleb’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic and intuitive grasp of new technologies ensures Team Griff's clients can reap the rewards of a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
RUNNER UP - REINZ PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF THE YEAR 2015
RUNNER UP - REINZ RISING STAR AUCTIONEER 2017