39 robert skelton Road Clendon Park 3 Bedroom brick and tile homeTweet
- 39 Robert Skelton - LIM.pdf
- rental appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThis fantastic freestanding 3 bedroom brick and tile home waiting for a new owner, all you have to do are move in and do small ware and tear improvement which is a cosmetic work that will enhance your property value and enjoy all this property has to offer. Situated in a quiet street close to local schools, shops and public transport, this home is ideal for first home buyers, investors or downsizers.
- Flooring throughout
- Bathroom & Separate Toilet
- Single Car Garage with internal access
- Good Side access
- Road frontage
- Fully Fenced
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime
Contact Sudesh Kumar
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
A natural people person who loves to serve others, Sudesh Kumar is a name to remember in real estate. He works for the local Manukau branch, in an area he knows extremely well and where his ability to speak fluent English, Hindi and Fijian serves its multicultural community well.
Before working in real estate, Sudesh had skills in customer service in banking industry for 13 years where he progressed from a teller to a branch manager and mobile mortgage manager ‘s role . He acquired many skills during this time including listening skills, customer service and being results focused always.
Sudesh is also well regarded for listening to his clients, asking questions and taking time to truly understand their wishes. It’s because of these skills that Sudesh listed and sold a property within the first three weeks of starting his real estate career, and why he continues to list and sell many homes.
Sudesh is committed to his local community . He knows virtually every nook and cranny of the area, having studied the area and its buyers comprehensively.
To get the results you desire, and to work with someone you can trust, call Sudesh.