5/489 Manchester St, St Albans 3 bed, 3 En-suite - 2 Years OldTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. Insurance Policy.pdf
- C. Land Zone Information.pdf
- D. Listed Land Use Information.pdf
- E. Rates Information.pdf
- F. School Zone Information.pdf
- G. Tenancy Agreement.pdf
- H. Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionJust listed is the ideal north facing townhouse on a freehold title in a great location, so close to the central city and Edgeware Village.
Built in 2017 and constructed to the post-quake building standards, double glazed, engineered foundations, insulation and fire rated with classic red brick cladding.
Designed to accommodate the extended family with 3 double bedrooms all with their own en-suites. Currently rented by great people who enjoy the privacy and benefit of their own personal bathroom space.
Open plan living with a functional kitchen, additional guest toilet, easy care outdoor living off the open plan living. Internal access garage with laundry at the rear and access to the outdoor area. A quick trip on the e-scooter into the exciting Central city or a cheap Uber ride.
Great value buying at $559,000
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.