398a and 398b Bower Avenue, Parklands Two of a kindTweet
- 398A Bower Avenue - Fact Sheet.pdf
- 398B Bower Avenue - Fact Sheet.pdf
- /Property Files/
- 18219 Completion Report 10 June 219 bmp.pdf
- 18219 PS1 5 Nov 2018 bmp.pdf
- 18219 PS4 10 June 2019 bmp.pdf
- 18219 Repair Report 5 Nov 18 bmp.pdf
- BCN20187812 - Building Act exemption approved.pdf
- Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- EQC scope - unit 1.pdf
- PS3 drainage.pdf
- QVReport 21851 68531 A.pdf
- QVReport 21851 68531 B.pdf
- Title - 398a Bower Avenue.pdf
- Title - 398b Bower Avenue.pdf
- _Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- _REA Residential Auction Guide.pdf
- _REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- lim - unit 1.pdf
- lim - unit 2.pdf
Property DescriptionOn offer, we have two separate units that have been renovated to the highest of standards. Each individual unit is comprised of three bedrooms, an open plan living space, one bathroom, separate toilet, plenty of outdoor space and internal access to a single garage.
The area is most popular for its central location and proximity to the beach and Bottle Lake Forest. Its location also allows a very easy walk to the Parklands Shopping Centre and not much further to Shirley Boys High School/ Avonside Girls High School, Rawhiti Primary School, Parkview Primary School and Taiora QE2 Sports Centre.
You can have peace of mind knowing you can move in with genuinely nothing to do. Both units offer refurbished kitchens, three double bedrooms with built in robe, insulated throughout, new kitchens, new carpet and paint. The properties are also fully fenced with brand new exposed aggregate driveways and paths, satisfying not only downsizers but first home buyers as well.
Throughout winter, you can be assured both units will be warm as they both capture all day sun. The walls, ceiling and subfloor are fully insulated and heat pumps ensure you can retain the heat throughout the cooler months.
If you're an investor you are going to love the low maintenance aspect to these properties built from permanent materials and with a rental appraisal of $410 to $430 per week.
The owners have commitments elsewhere and would like to see a sold sticker before or on the deadline. Call Kieren, Shaun or Liam today to find out more.