9 Waitara Road, St Heliers CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLDTweet
- 609632-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation.pdf
- REAA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis Italian inspired home set upon 898m2 freehold section (zoned mixed housing urban) is elevated to showcase stunning views of the park and uninterrupted sea and harbour views. Inside is spacious and well proportioned, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and office. The beautiful designer kitchen meets the luxury living areas, that lead outside to showcase the views with flowing wrap around decks and LouvreTec electric roof. Built to the highest standard and designed to reflect the best in modern living, featured are the central vacuum system, well designed storage areas, tiled underfloor heating, quality aluminium joinery with stackers and additional features too numerous to list.
In one of the best streets in the area, this home has great appeal with secure auto gated entry and steel pedestrian gates all coded for ease of use with direct access from the street to a double garage. Paved outdoor areas and a landscaped north-facing pathway sit with fruit trees and irrigated planting. Plumbed for spa pool and waterfall, with room for a swimming pool if desired. Available for the first time and your opportunity to secure this home is now.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Peter Hutson
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Peter Hutson is a salesperson who can draw on extensive personal property involvement, a strong background in sales and marketing and a number of years dealing with people from a management and sales perspective, enabling him to work with his clients on their real estate deals.
Understanding the challenges of finding just the right home, Peter is keen to use his knowledge of the property market to help his clients get exactly what they are looking for.
Peter has developed an incredibly sound, and insightful business mind holding executive positions in numerous companies some of which were turning over $50M with strong sales structures. As a result, he is able to quickly and effectively assess a real estate situation and develop a way forward for his clients, driving towards a result that will achieve maximum return in their favour.
Having owned over 20 houses, Peter is all too familiar with the buying and selling process and as a result will confidently guide his clients through their own real estate transactions smoothly and efficiently.