15D Headland Drive, Long Bay LAND FOR FREE-TIMETweet
- 15D Headland Dr Title.pdf
Property DescriptionBargain hunters and astute families alike - think of your future and seize this prime opportunity, it really is amazing!
Owners have given very clear instructions to sell this fantastic 363m2 site in the heart of the prestigious Long Bay development. This is likely to be one of the best streets in Long Bay and it's not hard to see why.
Surrounded by quality homes you can literally stroll across the road to the brand new playground, park and substantial reserve all within walking distance to the local Long Bay Cafe or the sands of beautiful Long Bay Beach. A lifestyle nestled alongside the Long Bay Regional Park and the World famous Hauraki Gulf, likely to be the home of the next America's Cup, with its islands and marine wonderland. This site is all about lifestyle and most definitely represents your entry level into a quality home.
If you want more free- time, act now to secure this site then add your personal touch while using the expertise of G.J. Gardner Homes to design and create the perfect home for you (conditions apply)
Come and have a look through the nearby GJ Gardner show-home for inspiration and ideas then let us help you secure your site
You have the ability to make a pre-Tender offer if you're quick or submit your Tender by 8th February 2018.
Enquire now for further information or your appointment to view as instructions to sell are very clear.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Steve Bristow
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A proven strong negotiator - Steve has held various Sales Management and Marketing Management roles at corporate level in New Zealand.
Steve and his wife have brought up two sons, whilst living in Birkdale for the past 20 years and Steve is involved with Football at grass roots level and assists with coaching at Birkenhead United football club.
With his strong marketing pedigree, backed up by a Post Grad Diploma in Marketing (University of Auckland), you are ensured of a highly professional approach to your marketing campaigns with Steve.
Steve is able to offer sellers the Barfoot & Thompson point of difference with unrestricted access to more buyers across Auckland than any other company, meaning working with Steve Bristow is an easy decision.