60 Chrystal St, Richmond So Cheap, Better Than a BargainTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 60 Chrystal St.pdf
- B. LIM Report 60 Chrystal St.pdf
- C. Electrical Certificate.pdf
- D. Electrical Testing Report.pdf
- E. Rates Information.pdf
- F. School Zones.pdf
- G. Land Zone.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionHidden down the rear of this property is the final best deal of the year.
A private 3 bedroom quirky home with interesting angles, roof lines, good sized rooms. A sunny north aspect out to a non-landscaped untidy section. Yes clearly being sold "As is Where Is ". Freehold title of 514sqm. Plus 3 car garage and multiple vehicle parking. Lots to offer at this clearance price.
Yes it needs a scrub, paint, tidy up yet is currently rented at $299 per week
Close to town and bus services, Richmond shops and the palms not far away.
And for the bonus the front house on 665 sqm with a decent chunky 200 sqm 5/6 bedroom home is also for sale at the same time. Be a double buyer and reap the rewards.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.