62 Chrystal St, Richmond Glorious Grand lady 'As Is', Clearance SaleTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 62 Chrystal St.pdf
- B. LIM Report 62 Chrystal St.pdf
- C. Foundation Letter.pdf
- D. PS4 Foundation Work.pdf
- E. Land Zone.pdf
- F. Rates Information.pdf
- G. School Zones.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionBrilliant opportunity for a buyer wanting a large format 5/6 bedroom rental or family home in the tree lined suburb of Richmond. A generous home of 200sqm in size. The quality of the original builders with the pressed tin feature roof in the lounge, classic panelled formal hallway, oversized bedrooms, separate kitchen and dining is a statement of how homes were built in the 1920's. This has been a well loved and enjoyed home. Recent events have meant their loss is your win, and what a win this could be.
Being sold on an 'As Is' basis with extensive repairs already undertaken on the ring foundations, some refurbishments and upgrading has been completed. Previously rented at $550 per week. A range of reports are available for the purchaser.
Set on a freehhold title of 665 sqm, this property is seriously for sale and will be gobe before Christmas.
The price point is so good we almost sold this before it hit the market.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.