63 Lonsdale St, New Brighton Cash $101,000 EQC Payout IncludedTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. Insurance Policy.pdf
- C. LDAT SupplementaryResponse.pdf
- D. Engineering Report.pdf
- E. Scope of Works.pdf
- F. LIM Report.pdf
- G.Scope of Works 2.pdf
- H. Auction Agreement.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owners have had enough and just want to go. Classic New Brighton cottage with its charm and quirks.
Currently insured with the EQC repairs having been cash settled allows you numerous options with this property. Yes as the buyer you will receive and included in the sale at auction the EQC payout of $101,000 on settlement date.
Yes its tired, but rents well, with a great tenant who is keen to stay.
2 Bedrooms plus sunroom, separate bathroom and laundry, functional kitchen and lovely timber paneling in the lounge.
Attached garage plus off street parking. Upgrades include a new roof but there is opportunity to add value here.
New Brighton is really on the move with the exciting Council led improvements on the foreshore and investment in the roads and infrastructure. The exciting green forest spine and water facilities will be a wonderful future injection into this area.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.