6B Gilmour Street, Waihi RIGHT IN TOWN !Tweet
- Property Aerial View.PNG
- Sun Path.docx
- /Rates Information/
- Rates Info - HDC.html
- Rates Info - WRC.html
Property DescriptionAttractive spacious and easy care three bedroom townhouse in a wonderful location.. Solidly built quality and an excellent floor plan makes this property a must see for those looking at retirement options or simply perfect for a small family too! There's everything you need with the internal access double garage with wheelchair ramp,conservatory, separate laundry. Winter warmth is assured with the heatpump and there's also HRV climate control!There's plenty of storage and lovely outdoor living! Viewing by appointment please.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Jordan
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Having worked in the property and sales and marketing sectors for almost thirty years, Richard brings considerable experience to the table when it comes to making and assisting with a real estate decision.
He has previously been Sales Manager for two publishing companies and was Chairman of the Australian Promotional Products Assn for a term. He has a passion for ‘making things work’ for people and loves the Waihi way of life. Having worked directly as a developer's agent for Gulf Harbour and assisted with transforming a boutique sales office into a highly successful MREINZ office in the late 90’s he then, after five years, joined the largest realtor in NZ selling city & city fringe properties for several years. He is the current President of the Waihi Community Radio and his interests include music, sailing, fishing and surfing.
If you are looking for the best, look no further and the reason is fairly simple - Richard cares!