80a Boakes Road, Mt Wellington Charitable Trust sells surplus assetTweet
- 750559-Building Report.pdf
- 750559-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation.pdf
- REAA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionIdeal for a larger family or investors, this charming 1950's five-bedroom weatherboard home is one of the very best opportunities you will find in Mount Wellington today.
Upstairs, the original residence has lots of potential to update and add value. Sun and light pour into the open plan living area which opens out to a private deck - a great space to relax or entertain. Four large bedrooms provide spacious accommodation for children, flatmate, or tenants.
Downstairs, the recently added ground floor includes a large internal access lock-up garage and a private, semi- self-contained accommodation area with large master bedroom and bathroom- ideal for teenagers, or extended family.
Sitting back from the road on a subdivided 518m² rear section with separate driveway, this wonderful 166m² home sits in an elevated position with view over the local area. There is ample room on-site to park several vehicles and there is scope to further develop a garden and recreation area.
With Sylvia Park, local schools, and motorway access all close at hard it's no wonder that this is a popular and sought after central location.
The Trustees have made their decision to sell. Do not hesitate- the time to buy is now! 2017 CV $870,000."
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Justin Coleman
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
I love my career and have an unwavering passion for real estate. Working with people is what makes my work interesting. Becoming part of their world as they go through the process of selling or buying a property is a real privilege. I like to work closely with my clients and help them to achieve the very best result possible. I am a Licensed Agent with 19 years’ experience and I am based at the Greenlane office of Barfoot and Thompson. Previously I had been a Financial Planner and Insurance Broker for 10 years. I work in a business partnership with Carman Adams and together we specialize in the Central Auckland property market.
Justin Coleman- Licensed Real Estate Agent (REAA 2008), Diploma in Business Studies- Endorsed Real Estate, Diploma in Business Studies- Endorsed Personal Financial Planning (Massey University).