3/139A Bucklands Beach Road, Bucklands Beach TIMELESS SOPHISTICATIONTweet
- 767330-Title - Other Document(s).pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- REAA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionVacant property - call us to arrange a private viewing
Celebrate the New Year at this brand new, sun-drenched and stunning family home at an idyllic Bucklands Beach location. This home is perfect for the whole family and all your New Year's celebrations!
• Freehold, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms; 191m² floor area
• 10-year Master-Build guaranteed
• Macleans College, Bucklands Beach Intermediate and Primary School zone
• Private walkway and access to beach
• Walking distance to Half Moon Bay Marina & bus routes
• Double internal accessed garage + off-street parking
A spacious open plan designer kitchen and living area suited to entertain as well wholesome family living provides much needed comfort after a hard day's work. The living area opens out on to the sunny garden courtyard with its own walkway and access to Bucklands Beach.
Further features include an alarm system, fibre internet, fully fenced and automated entrance gate, double glazed windows with full insulation throughout the home, underfloor heated bathrooms, dishwasher, 6 burner gas hob and a separate laundry.
A must-see property with so much to offer; add this to your view list today!
Call Samantha on 09 525 6186 / 0220 330 340 for further information and to arrange viewing.
Floorplan available to view via the "view their website" link.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Samantha Chaudhry
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Samantha Chaudhry and Leo Perera - Team Sam and Leo
If you are looking for confident and dependable professionals who conduct their business with integrity and trust, look no further! Sam and Leo is the TEAM for you.
Samantha has been in the Real Estate profession for over a decade and equipped herself with the expertise and know-how that sees successful results with every listing. She is a passionate and enthusiastic woman who is in every aspect committed to her work and clients. A self-assured negotiator, her ability to effectively communicate with her clients ensures that results are not just met, but exceeded.
Leo's first exposure to Real Estate was in 2011 under the mentorship of Linda Fitzpatrick and Michael Huang from Barfoot and Thompson Meadowlands. Upon graduating from the University of Auckland, he worked as an Auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers for two years; however; the lure of the changing and exciting Real Estate industry encouraged him to leave and in July 2015, Samantha and Leo formed a partnership which has steadily grown from strength to strength.
Together, we have that innate ability to connect and communicate with their clients to create winning Real Estate solutions time and time again. Maximising on every opportunity presented to us, we have a genuine desire to help those we work with achieve their Real Estate goals. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
The most important question for our clients is, what can we, Sam and Leo offer you?
The answer is clear and the answer is simple. A partnership alongside us will add significant value to your next Real Estate transaction. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
So go on; give us call, flick us a text or shoot through an e-mail - we'd only be glad to hear from; and even more so; to work alongside and achieve success.