23 Greenfinch Rd, Hobsonville 23 Greenfinch Road, HobsonvilleTweet
Property DescriptionLooking for a sunny, warm and spacious family home in sought after Scott Point at Hobsonville?
Look no further... Here is a great opportunity to secure an exceptional home in a popular location, all you need to do is move in and enjoy. A classic example of contemporary architecture, promoting modern living with a spacious and intelligent floor plan in prestigious Scott Point. This well-designed solid house will tick all your boxes. It is set in the million dollar community of Hobsonville and surrounded by all high standard houses. After dinner take a stroll around the community or enjoy the beach at Brickbat Bay - what a wonderful way to end your evening! This property was designed and built for all-day sun, warm up your home whole day through, the deck and lounges are great for relaxing and entertaining friends and kids with family. This property will win your heart.
The transportation for Scott Point is very convenient, it is located between West Auckland & North Shore, provides very easy access to motorway 16 & 18; it takes 20 minutes drive to Auckland CBD and Albany Mall off-peak. West Harbour and Hobsonville Ferries are close by and alternatively, you can sit back and relax on the ferry to Auckland CBD.
This lovely property offers:
• Land Area: 330m2. Floor area: Approx. 240m2
• 5 double bedrooms + 3 bathrooms (including 2 ensuites) + internal access double garage
• Open plan dining & living + separate lounge + study/office
• Large designer kitchen + high quality new appliances with gas cooking.
• Central vacuum system + intercom doorbell + air conditioner.
• Low maintenance landscape.
SPECIAL FEATURES that make this property in high standard:
• Insulation thru the mid-floor and internal walls.
• Ceiling entertainment speakers (Bluetooth).
• Second floor balcony has both access to bedroom and lounge.
• CCTV system in place provides safer living.
• Wine Cooler.
Kindergarten, School and others:
• Hobsonville Point Early Learning Centre
• Hobsonville Point Primary & Secondary (both Decile 10)
• Hilton Brown Swimming
• New Shoots
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.