139 Triangle Road, Massey Develop or Land Bank, Your ChoiceTweet
- 768123-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- REAA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionA Sunny 1,313m² section zoned 'Mixed Housing Suburban, offers you development opportunity, resource consent already granted for three lots subdivision. Elevated position, handy location to Westgate Mall and the motorway.
The vendor is keen to sell, please call us for details and to make an appointment for viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ricky Fan
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Originally from Hong Kong, Ricky came to New Zealand in 1997 with his wife Phoebe and two daughters Bessie and Christie. They quickly fell in love with the Auckland lifestyle and it wasn’t long before they called it home. Two years later Andrew, his son, was born.
Ricky has a solid background in Graphic Design and Professional Photography, having run his own successful business for many years. Ricky has an eye for detail and knows how to appreciate beauty of every kind. His enthusiasm, dedication and optimistic attitude has led him to success and enabled him to experience many different things in life.
Ricky is a quiet achiever who always sets himself a high level of moral standards. He aims to give his clients 110
while maintaining absolute integrity and sincerity. This quality, combined with his passion, dedication and exceptional work ethic have enabled Ricky to establish a large repeat and referral business.
Ricky loves opera music and singing, enjoys fine wine and his wife Phoebe’s cooking. Tennis is a favorite family activity during their free time. As well as speaking fluent English, Ricky can speak Cantonese and Mandarin – an invaluable skill in his everyday communication with prospects.
If you are looking for someone to help in your real estate matters, give Ricky a call, he is the right man for you.