67 Penney Ave, Mt Roskill Hey ! Look Me Over !!Tweet
- 001 REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide v2018 SM.pdf
- 002 REA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules v2018 SM.pdf
- 003 Barfoot & Thompson - Procedure for PRE-AUCTION Offers.pdf
- 004 Barfoot & Thompson - Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- 005 REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- 006 Barfoot & Thompson - Complaints Process.pdf
- 008 Barfoot & Thompson - TAX Land Information Legislation For Sellers and Buyers.pdf
- 009 REINZ Anti-Money Laundering Legislation - Proving your identity.pdf
- 010 OIO - Section 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- 011 OIO - REINZ - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- 012 OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- 013 OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- AUCTION S&P AGREEMENT - 67 Penney Ave - PC44768300-2018-12-05-1103.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 67 Penney Ave - 768300.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLANS - 67 Penney Ave.pdf
- MEMO of TRANSFER - 67 Penney Ave - 768300.pdf
- RENTAL APPRAISAL - 67 Penney Ave - 768300.pdf
- TITLE - 67 Penney Ave - 768300.pdf
- TITLE OTHER - BLR - 67 Penney Ave - 768300.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
If you are thinking of making a pre-auction offer please look at 002 B&T Procedure for Pre Auction Offers.pdf and also
more information on Pre-Auction Offers As explained by David Johnstone (one of our Auctioneer's)
Click on Link: Pre-Auctions Explained or you could give Kam Dahya a call on 021 702 184 for guidance on the process.
Hey ! Look Me Over !!
Short Notice Auction . . . . . The current owners have happily lived here for nearly 25 years and they are ready to move on to the next phase of their lives.
Deceptive from the road, this home neighbouring the Maungakiekie Golf Course has to be seen to be believed.
Here is a home to get excited about. You’ll be impressed by this light and bright one level family friendly home set on a delightful 665m2 freehold section.
The functional layout of this beautifully presented home provides options aplenty for families with kids/teenagers, guests and extended family. A serviceable kitchen with two sinks and underfloor heating together with an easy flow to a backyard makes entertaining and summer get-togethers a breeze.
This much loved family home offers:
• 4 double bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
• 2 living areas
• 1 office/study
• Separate laundry
• Great indoor/outdoor flow
• A generous deck
• Lockup garage and extra parking
Brilliant central location, just a short stroll to public transport, shops, medical centre and other amenities. Easy access to the SW motorway, the Waterview Tunnel and airport. Zoned for Marshall Laing Primary School and Lynfield College.
This is a home to create lasting memories ….just move in and enjoy. Call NOW to view!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kam Dahya has an extensive background in leadership roles. She qualified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a Bachelor of Nursing followed by a Bachelor of Applied Science (Nursing) in Australia. After her registration Kam led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals. Her contributions were well received and she grew a career marked with professionalism, enthusiasm, honesty, commitment, integrity and a high level of technical skills.
Kam chose Real Estate as a career because she saw it as an opportunity to develop her natural communication skills. She believes in quality service delivery which is identifiable by her skills in understanding her client’s needs. Kam’s empathy enables her to have an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and she works collaboratively with them to achieve outstanding and positive results. Kam’s passion for Real Estate is visible at every stage of the process. She believes and practices in fair play throughout the whole process.
Kam Dahya brings a wealth of experience to Real Estate. She strives to and succeeds at delivering excellence in her service to her clients. She is honest, caring, committed and demonstrates a high level of integrity and has a tenacious work ethic. Kam’s people skills provide an excellent advantage for her clients in allowing her to achieve outstanding results on their behalf. Expert communication skills and dedication to fulfil her client’s requirements and Real Estate needs are what make Kam a true professional.
A commitment to exceeding client expectations, delivering on promises, effective communication and working closely with her clients means that your property will be successfully managed.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then Kam Dahya is the salesperson you need to market your property.
More details on our website