7 Serjeant St, Henderson Renovate and Reap The Rewards In This Perfect LocationTweet
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 768334-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFor those who are able to renovate and looking for a very convenient location, your search stops here.
Save petrol, beat the traffic, a leisurely walk to the park are all bonuses with this superbly location property.
Central Henderson, Westcity Mall, train station, bus station, Henderson park, Henderson high school and Waitakere Council are all just moments away. Waitakere Hospital, Recreation centre & Wave pool, popular café & restaurant, Library, Unitec Campus are all close by. Location is perfect for many!
Pleasant looking and solid weatherboard home on a good sized 761m2 cul-de-sac section, offering 3 bedrooms, a freestanding double garage, good size backyard and ample paved parking. Zoned under Terrace Housing and Apartment Building residential zone.
Vendor's clear instruction is to sell, it will be sold!
This is a great opportunity to own rather than rent or investors seeking a property with good potential!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.