652A Te Atatu Rd, Te Atatu Peninsula Brick and Tile Beauty In Te Atatu PeninsulaTweet
- 774720-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionFabulous, cosy, low maintenance 3 bedroom brick and tile family home with wonderful outdoor flow to a large deck and fenced easy care level freehold 441m2 (more or less) section.
• Modern kitchen with open plan living and dining
• Semi ensuite with a bath and shower
• Internal access garage and laundry
• Set in a peaceful private right-of-way with Kervil Park as your backyard. The park is facing out to the West giving an awesome backyard with a very sunny outlook, great for all that outdoor entertainment. Plus all that space to play on and you don't have to mow it!!
Super convenient to the motorway for travelling to Auckland CBD, great boardwalks for weekend strolls, cafes and eateries - Te Atatu Peninsula is a great place to live!
Vendor has bought, so this property must be SOLD!
Don't hesitate to make contact now for a private viewing or come to the open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ella Yan
Contact Daniel Leung
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Daniel Leung’s career in real estate extends beyond 8 years over which time he has developed a feel for the market and its ability to provide un-predictable outcomes.
Daniel works to satisfy both sides of the spectrum with the ultimate objective of leaving buyer and seller happy with the result. More so, Daniel loves working with a client to achieve this solely for them; selling their house and going on to secure for them, their next dream home.
Daniel will listen to his client’s needs and expectations and then develop an individual marketing package, specifically tailored to this and current market trends. Fluently speaking English, Mandarin and Cantonese enables Daniel to transcend cultural and lingual divides to ensure clients do not miss out on potential buyers.
Daniel will remain positive and bring to his client every piece of enthusiasm and belief to get the job done.