1/124 Lynwood Road, New Lynn Renovate Me!!Tweet
- 775050-Flats Plan(s).pdf
- 775050-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis unit has all the ingredients to create a lovely first home or solid investment. All you need to bring is your imagination, a builder or your own DIY skills.
• Brick & Tile with a sensible layout and a total floor area of 80m² approximately
• Large open plan living space
• Two good sized bedrooms
• Family bathroom with separate w/c and separate laundry
• Flow onto a porch and manageable garden
• Lock up garage with an extra off street parking
Located away from the road down a long drive, it's one of three units. Being a five-minute drive to New Lynn shops and walking distance to local schools, this is a great opportunity to get on the ladder or add to your portfolio. Don't miss out, this isn't going to auction!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michele Ballinger
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Having started her career in Real Estate in 2011, Michele has grown into a dedicated and passionate sales person with the confidence, commitment and focus to achieve outstanding results.
Her working background is in Project Management, Advertising & Marketing, Human Resources and Administration which has given her a solid grounding to launch her career from. She is a skilled negotiator and a great listener - all of which are key skills required when selecting someone to entrust the sale or purchase of one of your most valued assets.
Choosing Michele means that you also choose the entire Barfoot & Thompson network. With all 65+ branches linked up by one central system, it introduces your property to agents Auckland wide, ensuring that when it comes to selling your property, you're getting true market value and nothing less. A support system that simply can't be matched.
Michele takes a huge amount of pride in maintaining positive and honest relationships with not only her clients but her colleagues too. Her professional, energetic and honest approach to selling houses, gives her a refreshing edge, helping to ease the stresses often associated with the selling and buying of property.
Selling real estate isn't about property, it's about relationships. And that's one aspect Michele really does excel at.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.