1/29 Aarts Avenue, Manurewa First Home Buyers and InvestorsTweet
- 775118-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- Highbrook Auction Map - July 2017.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionThis private stand-a-lone home on a fully fenced section would make a great start for first home buyers or the astute investor.
Sunny and very well presented there are three good sized bedrooms, a modern kitchen, open plan living with indoor/outdoor flow to the decking which is perfect for entertaining and enjoying outdoor dining from the BBQ. The bathroom and laundry have been modernised. There are easy maintenance polished wooden floors throughout. The property is fully fenced and has a single carport and 3 lockup storage sheds.
There is a great kindy/daycare on Aarts Ave, the property is within easy walking distance to the local schools, close proximity to the Homai bus/train hub, motorways, Manurewa Pools, supermarkets and a good range of local amenities and shops.
Move straight in and enjoy this secure, warm and well-appointed home that includes a heat pump, dishwasher, drapes and blinds.
Why pay rent when you can jump on the property ladder with this well maintained property which has so much appeal.
Call me to arrange to view or visit the Open Homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Giles
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Maximising the Value of Your Property is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day. A professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game is essential. Buying and selling my own residential and investment properties prior to becoming an agent instilled in me important fundamentals, focusing on the detail and delivering service above the client’s expectations.
Prior to selling real estate I worked for 16 years as the Marketing Director for a multi-national that dominated its industry through superior marketing. I have a wonderful background of business experience which is underpinned by studies of marketing and business management at Insead, Europe’s prestigious international Business School in Fontainebleau near Paris, France.
Specialising in central Auckland, living in Parnell and based at Barfoot & Thompson’s Greenlane office, I have established a proven real estate sales track record in Ellerslie, One Tree Hill and Parnell. I have access to the best tools to assist in developing and implementing a wining marketing strategy for your home.
Honesty, integrity, transparency and total professionalism, matched with the best possible outcome for my vendors through superior negotiation – that’s my pledge to every single one of my clients. I go the extra mile to help you achieve your real estate goals.