55 Anzac Road, Pukekohe DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - PRIME LOCATIONTweet
- 775449-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO - Right to buy residential land in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionHidden behind a hedgerow on the corner of Anzac and Flynn Road's on Pukekohe Hill's upper slopes, resides this diamond in the rough on one Acre (4045m² approximately) of premium residential land. A large 270m² two storey dwelling sits proudly upon this prime piece of real estate. Currently, in a tired state, this home is ready for someone with vision to restore it to its former glory, or you could look at removing the home altogether and exploring the development potential in the underlying land. This property is in the Single House Zone under Pukekohe Hill Sub Precinct A which can allow for subdivision down to 1000m² (Subject to Council approval) and all of the underground services are handily located nearby.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.